By Destiny
Evie took the opportunity of the waiter serving Trey his salad to take another drink of her wine, shaking her head no when he asked if she wanted any. She set the glass aside again. "No, thank you. I'm all set with the bread," she said, holding up her piece that was in her hand before tearing a tiny bit off with her other hand and eating it.

"So..Looking forward to the summer holiday?"
By Destiny
Trevor took another bite after she said, 'No, thank you,' to rid the fork of the bite he was going to give her. "Well, I am. Who isn't, you know? But, I'm definitely not looking forward to not being able to check in on you and Julian every day. I mean, you two have become like family to me, in a way. I enjoy your company. Even if we're talking about something meaningless, at least I get to see that pretty smile of yours, hear your son chatter incessantly about some game he played with Nikki and whatnot..."
By Destiny
Evie couldn't help but smile at Treys words. He really was a sweet guy, treated her and Julian well and had been there for her since the things started, it wouldn't be the same to not see him everyday like she had been during these past few months, Julian would want to see him and she would to...Its not like they had to stop seeing each other just because of the summer holiday.

"It wont be the same for us either, but your always welcome to come by any time you wish. I know Julian would love it and so would I."
By Destiny
Trevor smiled back. "I'll be sure to come, but first I'd have to find out where you're staying. I mean, well..you know." Darn it! How was it that everything was coming back to Casey tonight? Every single topic somehow was leading back to the man. It was as though he was here with them when he wasn't. But, if she stayed in that house, Casey would know where she was, or the two of them would have some big dispute about who would get to stay there. Not that it really would matter. Evie would be dead before then, but she didn't know that.
By Destiny
Evie let out a small sigh, picking at a thread on her dress that was bothering her. "I think were going to stay with my parents until everything is settled. Don't need to let Julian get mixed up in the middle of things anymore than he already is."
By Destiny
Awww, so depressing, he might actually cry. Little miss perfect go back to mummy and daddy dearests who would then in turn probably say 'told you so.' So endearing. Touching. "You sure? I mean, might be a little awkward.."
By Destiny
Post by Evie Winslow on Sep 1, 2006 at 2:14pm
"I know, but I dont want to put the trouble on Molly or Arthur, they've help enough already and I cant afford finding somewhere else to live until this is all settled. I know it wont be the most pleasant time in the world but it would only be for the summer." Yeah, so going back to her parents would be a nightmare in its own but going back with things the way they are would be just down right horrible. She could go and find them a nice small flat to live in until it was time to go back to Hogwarts but if Casey and her still owned their house she would have to pay bills on it and she didn't have the money to take care of both places unless she asked her parents for it and Evie would NOT do that.
By Destiny
Trevor listened as she spoke, nodding in understanding. He remained quiet for a little while, as though thinking. Slowly, he looked up and over to her as he spoke.

"Well, you know, I have a nice flat that I bought and paid for over here, but I was thinking about going back to my parent's home in Bulgaria for most of the summer..have some business to settle for them. You and your son are welcome to use it in my absence. I know it's not exactly home, but it's got furniture and plenty of room for the two of you. Much better than having to return to parents, given the circumstances."

The flat was real; the fact that he was planning on leaving for the summer was not. He would never go back to Bulgaria if his life depended on it. His parents were smothering, much too cheery...it would be like going to a loony bin for him. Besides, he had to stay near in case his lord needed him, which he likely would once he finished this assignment tonight.
By Destiny
"Are you sure? I don't want to be anymore trouble to you," Evie said, he was almost unreal, to good to be true most of the time. "You've helped out so much already, I don't know how to repay you..."

The waiter came back not long after Evie had finished and brought two plates with him, setting Evie's down in front of her before setting Treys in front of him, asking if he could get them anything before he walked off again.
By Destiny
"Just keep the place clean and don't burn it down, and you'll have repaid me more than enough," Trevor answered, taking another bite of his salad, setting his fork down, having had enough. "And really, you're not any trouble at all. I enjoy spending time with you. Maybe at first it was feeling sorry for you, but over time, getting to know you...I've come to admire you, really. You're a lot stronger than I ever was. I honestly don't know how you do it...keep up a strong front for your son, for everyone..only a truly brave and self-confident woman could do that."
By Destiny
Evie picked up her fork after laying her napkin across her lap and began to cut at her manicotti with her fork, only pausing to look down, a slight pink tinge to her cheeks and a smile on her lips. Evie picked up her glass again and took a sip to hide it the best she could before setting it back down and glancing back up at Trey.

"You give me to much credit, I'm not that strong, just stubborn."
By Destiny
"Is that your secret?" Trevor asked, giving her a bit of a smirk as he took a bite of his alfredo, taking a swallow of his wine after a couple more.
By Destiny
"Guess so," Evie answered with a slight grin as she began to eat her own dinner.

-----

After dinner was finished and paid for Evie waited by the door for Trey, fixing the strap of her clutch purse up on her forearm along with her shawl. So now Evie was feeling a bit nervous about what was going on after. If she was going with him for the weekend she would have to go back to the school and get some clothes and she wanted to see Julian before they left, ask Molly is she could leave Julian there for the weekend and all that...
By Destiny
Trevor finished paying the chatty person behind the counter (Rather rare, he knew, and so it annoyed him. He just wanted out to finish his job.) and made his way to Evie, who was waiting for him at the door, as he pulled back on his jacket. "So, guess we need to go back and get our stuff?" he asked as he walked past her, opening the door and holding it for her as he began to walk to a more open area so they could apparate back to Hogsmeade and get back to the school from there.
By Destiny
"Yeah," Evie said as she walked out of the door when Trey held it open for her, stepping outside and taking her wrap off of her shoulders, it was a pretty warm night so it wasn't necessary. "If you don't mind, I want to stop by the Weasley's before we go, ask her to keep Jules for the weekend. I know Molly wont mind but I want to say goodnight to him too.." she asked, turning her head to the side toward Trey as she spoke.

There were so many answers to the question “[…]

Under a Cursed Moon (open)

If his head was swimming and h still had to drive,[…]

TBD

"I suppose I can't convince you stop stalking[…]

Kids In America - AU Digimon

https://i.imgur.com/JX0p7SI.png [/url] Home |[…]