It’s the staff’s goal to have as few bugs on the site or typos in the documents as humanly possible. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes things slip through the cracks. Please use the indicated form within to let us know, and we'll try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By Pandora Ravensdale
ISSUE: For some reason, like 80% of people's signatures don't show up for me, including some of my own. All it shows me is something that says [Image], as though there's an error, but even when I click on that it doesn't show me the "hidden" image.
BROWSER: Chrome
SKIN: Whatever the default skin is right now, I don't know the title
SCREENSHOTS: This is what it looks like when I try to correct the problem with my own signature not showing up. As you can see, my code is correct: I have other signatures with that exact coding that work just fine. At the top it shows what that code produces for me, in a preview, just the weird [Image] thing.

This is an example with Soren's account: this is what I see for his signature, even though in the same thread I can see Aislin's.

In short, it's apparently broken somehow... It also does this no matter which account I'm logged into.
By Selene Nightshade
Just adding, as well, that I can see four of my own signatures and I can't see two of them (this is all the accounts that have siggies). These are the dimensions of all of them:

Can see:
284x350
239x320
468x250
454x250

Can't see:
400x250
359x389

Don't know if that helps at all, but I figured it would be at least worth sharing, even if it's just to rule something out as NOT being the problem.

There were so many answers to the question “[…]

Under a Cursed Moon (open)

If his head was swimming and h still had to drive,[…]

TBD

"I suppose I can't convince you stop stalking[…]

Kids In America - AU Digimon

https://i.imgur.com/JX0p7SI.png [/url] Home |[…]