2009, the first year of the takeover. All early LR posts from the first year of the takeover are here.
by: Casey Winslow
The Quidditch player smirked tipsily, looking down at Evie and shrugged. "They'd be at my door if I made it public knowledge where I live," he said, looking at her. "But only on--excuse me, two now, know how I'm in bed." He brought a his beer bottle to his lips and took a quick drink. "An' I hope this'un comes back 'cause she's fun." He wasn't thinking about how it could make him sound. To be frank, he could care less right now. She'd complimented him; he was trying to compliment her. The "one" figure was more like it, but she wasn't supposed to know that. She'd think he was crazy. After all, she thought she was married to Trevor and had no recollection of a Kevin in her life.
by: Former Members
Evie laughed a little bit and reached over to grab her beer and took a drink. I wish I could She answered, if she was that kind of girl Evie wouldn't mind having Kevin as a little somethin somethin on the side. It gave her an outlet for her frustrations and anger but, ugh, no she wasn't that kind of girl or if she was she wasn't anymore. Damn it damn it damn it why did she have to be 'commited' to someone, someone mind you that she didn't even love. But, I'm sort of attached
The playful glint in his eyes left them as Evie said that she was sort of attached, but Casey quickly forced a nonchalant grin and shrugged. "'Sort of' isn't completely," he replied as he looked at her. "So, it leaves from for at least a little something, right? I mean, that other guy can't give you what you need--at least, not like I can." Psychotic stalker much? or egotistical jerk? That was what he was worried about coming across to Evie as, but it was too late. The words were already out of his mouth and to his ears. All he could do was hope it wouldn't send her running from the room.
Evie looked at Kevin with a raised brow. Even if she had been drinking she still knew what he was saying and could comprehend it. The other guy she said laughing hasn't touched me for two months, I won't let him She giggled a little and took another drink. He was pretty full of himself right now but she supposed she could give him that since it likely she wasn't going to see him again. But, those are some pretty strong words to use, you think you can handle a girl like me?
"The bloke gay?" Casey asked as though joking, but then Evie carried on saying she wouldn't let him, and he said, "Oh." He wanted to hug her so tightly and tell her that was the right choice that she was making, but he couldn't do that without seemingly like some weirdo, so he kept the joy that made him feel out of his voice. He watched as she giggled and took another drink and shrugged as she asked if he thought he could handle a girl like her. He had for thirteen years, unbeknownst to her. He was pretty sure he could continue to handle her for another fifty, if he got the chance. "I dunno. Thought I was doing pretty well at that so far tonight. I'd be willing to see if I could. Have to get your kicks somewhere, if you're not letting that bloke you're with give them to you."
No Evie said laughing, the thought of Trevor being gay....now that was a funny thought. He was anything but, unless he was really good at hiding the fact from her and everyone else. It's complicated She cleared her throat and took another drink I dunno, I'm not that kind of girl all that often. Whatever clouded her judgement tonight was beyond her, she should have just helped him home and left and leave it at that. But, nope, she had to want to stay and continue getting drunk and end up here, in bed with a strange man she didn't know.
"Well, then how about..." Casey began, rolling so he was sort of seated on his side and looking at her, "we...become friends, annnnd when..." he paused to give her a kiss, "the need arises and you happen to be that kind of girl..." he trailed off, looking at her suggestively with a slightly risen brow as his hand slid down from the side of her hip around the front and along her inner thigh, "you'll have someone to take care of you properly." Merlin, trying to seduce her wasn't completely normal. She usually hadn't seemed to mind letting him be with her, but now? Now she thought she was married to someone else who wasn't him, and it really, quite frankly, sucked.
Evie smirked at Kevin and she looked him in the eyes as his hand wandered down her side. I can deal with being friends she said while nodding her head a little bit. Who knows, maybe he could be her booty call if she ever worked up the courage to do this again with or without alchool in her system. You seem like you might be kind of fun to be around She said somewhat teasing. Not like she really knew him enough to make that conclusion but he was fun at the moment.
"Well, if things get dull, we at least have the start of a list of things to do to spice it up," Casey replied with a mischievious smirk as he maintained eye contact, his fingers lightly trailing along her inner thigh. While he definitely wanted to keep the train of thought more towards bedroom activities, he decided he'd do well to give some support to the whole being friends thing. "What sort of things do you like?" Even if he could probably recite her list by memory, he figured that'd be a little creepy, especially if, with this memory loss, it was something that she didn't even know she liked yet, whether in bed or out.
Evie's breath caught a little as his fingers trailed around her thigh, she was still super senestive from her last orgasiam and with him being so dangerously close to her spot it was hard to think of anything else, but, she kept eye contact. Giving a thought sigh as she spoke. Well, I like the color red, any color really but red is my favorite. Ummm...my favorite food is chicken fingers, I like when it rains, I like pulling pranks on people.. Evie said, listing a few of her other likes that she had. What about you?
He smirked as her breath caught. Seemed he still had the touch without barely trying--not that her being gone just over a month would make him believe he could have lost it to begin with. He glanced momentarily down at her body before regaining eye contact with her as she spoke and his hand came to merely rest over the top of her leg lazily. There was no point in keeping it up when the clothes were most likely already ready and she would probably find an excuse to run off anyway. Magically charming the washing board and all that sort of made for fairly quick work, only drying took quite a bit of time. It'd hang itself up when it was near enough. "What about me? Hmm...my favorite color color would have to be navy blue, perhaps midnight blue. Favorite food is whatever is put in front of me or that I happen to cook. I'm not picky. My mum used to call me a living garbage can. I like colder weather; it always leads to a lot more interesting events or at least some snuggling under the covers. I enjoy reading books and playing Quidditch...." He didn't know what else to tell her that she couldn't already guess about him or that he hadn't already told her earlier or just now, so he let it rest there.
Evie kind of chuckled red and blue....wow, arent we real orginal she said in a teasing manner after rolling to her back and setteling back down in a comfortable position. She was starting to feel sleepy and her head was swimming in the amber liquid that she had been drinking that led to this mess. This was comfortable and somehow for some very strange reason this felt right and Evie felt like she could fall asleep in this bed next to him very easily. I think... Evie said while fighting back a yawn you have drained me.
"Didn't I tell you I'm a vampire?" Casey queried, making his voice thin and silky smooth as he spoke. He leaned over her and brought his teeth to rest over her jugular, though he didn't let them touch her; instead, he stayed like that over her teasingly a few seconds, his hot breath steadily caressing her her skin, before finally "biting" her and pulling away, laying down beside her. His hand reached out for the sheet and pulled it up around them. He didn't want this to end, but she seemed to be leveling out. Pressing the matter would only make her cranky, so he'd leave it up to her what they did now.
Evie chuckled lightly as she moaned from his breath along her skin and she shivered a little from the vunerable feeling. No wonder everything was so good. I hear you vampires are rather good in the sack. Evie said while casting her eyes up at Kevin. She knew he wasn't, his skin wasn't cold or anything like that but hey, vampires were sexy and it was sort of a turn on.
"Only the best," Casey replied as he looked at her, bringing his left pointer finger up and trailing it along her jugular down to her collar bone as he kept his eyes on her, "for the best." He smirked, kissing her on the lips for a few moments before pulling away and laying back down on his side, pulling the other pillow over and resting his head on it, his hand sliding its way from her neck to her shoulder. This could get boring fast, but after the things they'd done tonight, anything would, really, and he couldn't exactly do any romantic type things for her even if he wanted to since she would just think he was some crazy boy and flee, so laying here was his best option.
Eben's Journal

(Content warning: graphic description of a burned […]

Early lunch

Eyes again. They weren’t the friendly blues of the[…]

Under a Cursed Moon (open)

3 July, 2:03 am Look at them all. Idiots. Every s[…]

Delilah preferred to stay calm, cool, and nonchal[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising