Have some downtime between posts? Why not come chat or play a game here? Rave about your new favorite movie or band, share a favorite quote from what you just read, etc. Inside is also a thread for away messages and other features we hope to get going more frequently.
by: Jen
This is a basic forum game where you simply reply with what song you're listening to. Can sometimes be a fun way to hear of "new" artists!

Concerning Hobbits - Howard Shore
(at least in my head. =p)
by: Kay
Writing Soundtrack right now:
Daredevil Season 1 & 2 Soundtrack
Game of Thrones All of them, but mostly Season 6 Soundtrack

Broken Record by Krewella
A lot of stuff by Sia, Blue Stahli, Celldweller, Kerli, Gotye, Kimbra, Zayde Wolf

HAMILTON!!!!
by: AC
Oh man... what am I not listening to right now lol.

Writing Track: Spotify list now that I figure out how to export i-Tunes lol

Fav Albums: FFXIV: Before the Fall, FFXIV: Realm Reborn, FFXIV: Heavensward, Drink the Sea - The Glitch Mob, Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy, Little Big Planet 3
Various Artists: IIan Eshken, Gitch Mob, Trentmoller, Gold Fish, Black Pistol Fire, Sofi Tucker, Sound the Ocean, Two Steps from Hell, Masayoshi Soken, Night Riots, Varian, Daniel Belanger, Austin Wintory, Noel Gallagher, Christen Mooney, Seinabo Sey

This list could go on for ever so I'll stop now lol
by: Kay
Here are some write-spirational songs on my playlist! Just wanted to share.

Blue Stahli (Album: THE DEVIL)
specifically these songs: Enemy, Demon, The Devil, Ready Aim Fire, Anti-You[/b]

Chase Holfelder (Minor)
specifically these songs: Animal, Beauty & The Beast, Every Breath You Take, Kiss The Girl, I Will Always Love You, Right Here Waiting For You[/b]

In This Moment (Albums: BLOOD, BLACK WIDOW)
specifically these songs: 11:11, The Fighter, Scarlet, Big Bad Wolf, Whore, The Blood Legion, The Beast Within, Sick Like Me

Alesana (Album: THE EMPTINESS)

Raining Jane
Song: Love is A Battlefield

Thrice (Albums: VHEISSU, THE ARTIST IN THE AMBULANCE, ALCHEMY INDEX I-IV)
Songs: The Earth Isn't Humming, For Miles, Black Honey, Under A Killing Moon, Cold Cash and Cold Hearts

Evanescence (All of it.)
Songs: Missing, Farther Away, Together Again, Lacrymosa, Weight of the World

Meg Myers
Songs: The Morning After, Sorry, Heart Heart Head, Desire, Curbstomp

...lots of inspiration there...Enjoy!
by: Nonnus
I am currently listening to a band called Gjallarhorn. The song I am listening to is called "I Riden Så"

To illustrate & translate....Gjallarhorn is the helmet that belongs to Heimdall in Scandinavian (Norse) Mythology. And "I Riden Så" basically means" Ye Ride So Carefully".

I just love listening to Scandinavian languages...which is no surprise since my ancestors were Swedish. -Adam
Smoke and Lies (one shot/open)

2 July, 12:37 am The most disgusting and disturbi[…]

Eben's Journal

It is late June and the temperature is barely in t[…]

Early lunch

The place wasn't empty, but the lunch crowd in the[…]

Eben Rook

EBENEEZER WULFRIC ROOK 29. Half-Blood. Self.[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising