If you're new around here, please feel free to introduce yourself! We'd love to meet you. Remember, if you must be away for more than five days, we would love to see an away message so we know not to worry or can send adequate love your way.
by: Orion
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking.

Over the last six months, I’ve had three people stop talking to me despite having friendships that number in the years. I write things other people aren’t interested in writing, are upsetting, or trigger other people. I’ve been in the center of too much drama and I’ve come to one major conclusion: I am the common denominator.

Selfish sounding, right? It’s all about me, boo hoo, drama queen central. But honestly, looking back at the chain, it’s true. A lot of stuff that’s happened was because I just couldn’t leave well enough alone. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for things I’ve done, things I’ve said, things I haven’t done or said…

I’m tired. I came to Last Resort to write and have fun. I’ve had a blast and I’ve enjoyed the friendships I’ve made here, but as the quote goes, you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Based off of some events from the past month, I don’t feel like I’ve died a hero. This isn’t fun anymore. Sure, the moment of reading what you guys write and drafting a response is great, but all that in between time has left me feeling more like an addict than anything. On top of that, hearing that what I have to contribute isn’t fun for others, the implication that replying to things that I write feels like an obligation for some of you, the diminishing returns of investment…it’s made this clear:

It’s time for me to go. This isn’t healthy for me anymore. I love you all, and I wish you the best. Have fun writing. Write my characters however you want. Hell, maybe you’ll even enjoy the stories with them better.
by: Kay
Aww... no :(
Well, I for one am very upset to see you go.

As the details may not be available here and I'm sure you may not even see this, I will reach out to you, if that's okay, and we can talk.

I wish you all the best on your endeavors offsite and it was great writing with you, hon. Maybe again, someday.

"See you around", M.

K
by: Jen
You and I have talked, and you know how I feel. You do you and take all the time you need to focus on you and your health. I want you to be happy and healthy, my friend, because you deserve it. I hope when you've had some time and space you'll come back, but regardless, I know we'll talk and such. I know I've not been in contact as much as I'd like over the last few months between prepping for baby and having him, but I hope to change that. I love you. <3
Under a Cursed Moon (open)

“Ben,” he replied. Maybe if he closed his eyes […]

Wolf Out! Affiliation :)

Hey :) We need new affiliates since the tinypic cl[…]

Eben's Journal

(Content warning: graphic description of a burned […]

Early lunch

Eyes again. They weren’t the friendly blues of the[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising