Take a moment to reflect on your character's innermost thoughts as they send letters to friends or colleagues or set time aside to write inside their journals.
by: Kara Viridian
June 15th, 2012
1230 p.m.

Kara had found some time to head into her office while Jace went to meet with the pack, alone this time. It was a struggle on her legs, but she had to get active or her recovery would be worse on her shattered joint. She knew she'd have to make a trip to the infirmary before long. Kara and Jace were both doing much better than they had the day before and were reluctant to do anything that involved work but they both had business to attend to for now and made promise to one another to meet up again later. It was quiet here, and she was thankful for that.

She cast a spell to broadcast her message throughout the manor, which could be heard within its walls, on the grounds and a little bit beyond those areas. Even though she was riddled with unsettled nerves, she knew she needed to sound confident even despite her doubts and events behind the scenes that were rather troublesome. She channeled the confidence her father used when he was Minister (and maintained that even now), and took a deep breath to calm those nerves.

These things needed to be addressed, and so she let her voice be heard...

“To my fellow citizens, friends and allies,

This is Kara Viridian. I would like to take the time to address a couple of things that have occurred since our last rally.

As you may know, a few days ago, our facility was under attack. There were several injuries and no casualties. I’m forever indebted to the response team on site for being quick to move and secure the Corporum building and would like to thank our team of healers for their diligence and strength at this time, as we recover from this terrible incident. Let it be known that this situation has since been contained, and is currently under investigation. The perpetrators responsible for the incident are no longer within the compound, and we have extra security measures in place to ensure they will not be entering these grounds again. Starting this week, we will begin conducting drills with Fox and her squad in case of emergencies in the future.

Now…

The Regime is aware of our awakening. While the media is going to paint us as villains, hostile, criminals—this is our chance to prove that we are very much alive and ready to take them down. As they will be on high alert, we will now shift to level two matters of protocol when coming and going from the manor, to ensure the safety of each and everyone of you not only at home but in the cities as well. We must be ready for our next opportunity to send a message to the Regime that we will not stand down, as we've only just begun.

For the first time in what feels like a lifetime of unfortunate circumstance, we have numbers, strength and the ability to keep growing and to keep fighting. Just know that no matter what you are doing here on the grounds, in the classrooms, in the fields, in the infirmary—you are each contributing to strengthen our cause. We cannot go back, and we will not go back to hiding in the shadows.

Please do not lose hope. Stand beside each other and we will pull through this together and become a force to be reckoned with, once more.

If you need to speak with me or anyone on staff, our offices are always open.

Thank you for your time.”
baraenor

http://i.imgur.com/Y8ZrErQ.gif […]

Checking In

Hey all, I apologize for my sudden absence. I had […]

http://i.imgur.com/uKCNm9a.png […]

Sporadic Posts

Yeah. She's in good spirits but not doing well. So[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising