All OOC threads will be moved here.
By Jen
We'd love if you reply to this with your OOC account when you're going to be away!
Code: Select all
[b]From:[/b]
[b]To:[/b]
[b]Why?[/b] (Optional!)
By Nonnus
I will be away all day today. But I will be back tomorrow....this should fulfill the check :-P
By The Bear
To: January 11th-ish (flight's on the 10th, but time zones with their wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!)
Why? Image
By Jen
Have fun, AK!

Phone won't let me copy the form, but I'm thinking I will not be posting until mid week or Friday. If you follow me on my personal Tumblr or mu Facebook page, I'm sure you know I have three nearly complete crochet projects I need to finish by Christmas. The one for my mom will be done tomorrow morning, the one for Summer by end of tomorrow, and the third one for a friend's 8-month-old (baby blanket) has 3/4 of the squares made but then has to be put together and have the lion faces, tiger faces, and bear faces, crocheted on along with the border. I know it will be done this week. It's simply a matter of when.

I will, however, be checking in to read posts and answer questions. After the projects are complete, my full attention will return here. ;)
By Lina Kalkuskov
To: Jan 8th
Why? My sister bought me plane tickets home for the holidays! I'll be in Seattle and be spending time with family, so don't expect too much while I'm there! <3
By Jen
To: 3/12
Why?

So, it's three weeks til opening night, guys! Well, a little less since we open on a Friday, but you get the idea. Since the director has some rehearsals on weekends now, my schedule is about to get crazy and I can't guarantee I'll even be able to do what I have lately and at least checked in to look and such. I'm basically hoping I'll get posts in on Saturdays, but no guarantee.

Tomorrow and Monday, I'm working 9-5:30 then rushing to the college to rehearse. Tuesday, I work 6-2, have class 2:30-3:45, go to the library right after (may have a few minutes here, but part of that will be spent filling Sarah in on what's been going on), then type 4:30-6:15/30. Rehearsal 6:45-10. Wednesday, work 6-3. Might get time here if I don't have to type, then rehearsal 6:30-10. Thursday, same first bit as Tuesday but I go from class to rehearsal with the music director at 4. Rehearsal 6:45-10. Friday, class 10-5 and rehearsal 6:30-10. Saturday, off unless I have to type then rehearsal I believe 6-10, but I'm not sure we've agreed on a time yet. Sunday, I may get a breather before rehearsing Monday through Wednesday.

That Thursday, the third, I'm leaving for Disneyland. Will come back the 7th to rehearse as it's hell/tech week. Open on the 11th, have a show at 8 that night and at 8 on the twelfth, then have shows at 8 the 17th through 19th and at 2 on the 20th. I then have a show at 8 on the 25th and then a show at 2 and a show at 8 on the 26th. Easter's the 27th then it's spring break and I'll also be down one class.

I'm not sure how rehearsals will be after hell week. I'm hoping it will only be one a week after that; hence, I think after the twelfth I may be back in almost full capacity aside from show nights/days. <3
By Jordan
Hey guys, this is more of an apology than an away message per se. I vanished because a combination of depression and schoolwork last month. This is always the worst time of year for me, so thanks for bearing with me. Next week is spring break though so I should have some time to post at some point. Thanks for understanding and I will be posting soon!
By Jen
Phone won't copy the form. Going camping this weekend. Back Sunday evening. Shoul be back after that. Car has been claiming my time and money this month. Blah.
By AC
To: Aug 13
Why? Summer holidays finally! :D
By Jen
To: ???
Why? Good ol' bipolar disorder is back to biting me in the butt. I've been feeling pretty anxious and down lately, so I'm having a medication evaluation tomorrow afternoon. As always with psych meds, how my body chooses to react is going to be TBD. I'm usually quite sensitive to drowsiness. On the other hand, my pdoc likes trying to fit me into boxes and may up and decide an antidepressant and an anti-anxiety med without a mood stabilizer is a great idea and y'all might just see me swing up and posting way too much. >>

So, I will post when I can. Right now, I just don't have the focus or energy.
By Lat
<3 <3 <3
Sending love your way! Let us know if we can do anything apart from cyber hugs.

There were so many answers to the question “[…]

Under a Cursed Moon (open)

If his head was swimming and h still had to drive,[…]

TBD

"I suppose I can't convince you stop stalking[…]

Kids In America - AU Digimon

https://i.imgur.com/JX0p7SI.png [/url] Home |[…]