2009, the first year of the takeover. All early LR posts from the first year of the takeover are here.
by: Casey Winslow
Kevin chose to ignore her attempt to get him to complete his sentence, turning to face her. "I'm having thoughts right now that I...shouldn't...have," he said, looking down from her to his beer bottle, which he was turning in his hands. The word "shouldn't" seemed so foreign in that sentence, like it shouldn't be there. She was, after all, his wife. By all means, the thoughts were right and healthy to have towards her, but she thought she was married to someone else, so in a way, they were wrong. After a few moments, his eyes rose to look at her.
by: Former Members
Evie looked at Kevin and opened and shut her mouth a few times before she finally spoke Oh...um she said. It was her turn to look away and she did, glancing at the table for a moment. What was she supposed to do. In all fairness she was married to Trevor, but, also in all fairness she didn't really love him even after this month of being back with him and her inhabtions were gone from the drinking. She did want it, for some reason she felt safe with Kevin, very calm and relaxed around him. We've made it this far, right? Evie said at last as she brought her eyes from the table to look at him.
"You're married. Maybe it's best you go back to your husband," he said, meeting her eyes. "I wouldn't want to cause any problems..." Yet despite his words, he made his way towards her, looking down at her as he stopped at the couch. But he didn't sit down. The words were all a lie, and he hated aiding this man in any way. For all he knew, she would heed his words and go home, and who knew what Trey would do with her then. She was obviously drunk....a fact he rather resented right now. It only further went to show him their babies were no more. And with her drunk, she might be more willing, if Trey wanted something. The thought was sickening. Everything was sickening.
Evie looked up at Kevin as he stopped before her on the couch and she stood up, standing in front of him and looking up, lightly shaking her head you wouldn't cause any problems we didn't already have It wasn't a lie, her and Trevor's problems couldn't get any worse then what they were now and it wasn't like she was going to go back home and flat out tell Trevor she had an affair while she was gone. No, that wasn't an arguement she wanted to have with him right now.
He didn't wait for her to change her mind. He wanted this too badly to wait for that. Maybe somehow it would comfort him, or at least allow him to sleep through the night. He didn't care, though. He didn't need a reason to sleep with her other than he wanted to. Maybe it was selfish, but a month away, wondering about her, worrying about her, not knowing if she was suffering the same way he was every second of every day since Trey had stormed the house and killed their family. Somehow knowing that she hadn't been was a relief but then again, it made him angry, like it undermined the memory of their daughter, and at the same time it made him feel terribly alone in all this. Sure, his son was suffering the same losses that he was, but he wasn't suffering in the same way. Julian had lost a mother and sister; he had lost a wife and daughter. Some bonds were different even if he was sure Julian's hurt just as much, just in a different way.

As she stood before him, he stepped closer, leaning down towards her and meeting her lips with his, kissing her longingly before growing more passionate, his fingers tangling in her hair at the back of her head. Logic was out the window now. He didn't want to think about why he shouldn't be doing this. It didn't matter, not right now. He was going to enjoy this. He was going to make love to his wife even if she only thought it was just drunken sex, and perhaps it was that, but only to an extent, only to an extent.
Evie melted right into the kiss. Her eyes closed and she brought her arms up and resting her forearms on Kevins shoulders before wrapping one around his neck, bringing her other hand up to rest on his head. Maybe she was lonely, maybe she wanted to be appreciated...not that Trevor didn't show her that but, this was different. This was someone that didn't know anything about her someone that saw something in her and wasn't trying to fix things that couldn't be fixed. What ever it was it didn't matter to Evie because this right here was excatly what she wanted.
He continued to kiss her, his hand that wasn't at the back of her neck pulling her closer to him by the waist. After a while, his lips went for her neck right for where he knew she liked it, not really caring that perhaps it would be a very good idea not to go straight for where she liked it if he wanted to avoid suspicion. After all, they were supposed to be strangers, not ever having been lovers. Maybe she'd be too drunk to care, too, and just focus on the fact that it felt good. As for him, he was just going to do what felt natural.
Evie's eyes rolled back into her head when Kevin kissed her neck she didn't even bother to think that it was odd he got he spot right on his first attempt, she was enjoying it too much to care right now. She had deprived herself by depriving Trevor from touching her and it seemed wrong that she let a stranger do what she wouldn't let her husband but Evie didn't care. Her hands moved down from his head and neck and slid down his chest before sliding up Kevins shirt, trying to work the thing off him.
Kevin pulled away as Evie slid his shirt off of him, taking the opportunity to get rid of her dress, his hand sliding over her chest before resuming kising her, his lips straying along her jaw and to her ear, taking her earlobe in his lips, tugging and sucking. After a few moments, he lifted her into his arms, carrying her to his bedroom and shutting and locking the door after he set her down. He began to undo the belt followed by his pants, slipping them down with his boxers after getting rid of his shoes and socks. He didn't want to stop this. He wanted her too badly.
While Kevin was undressing Evie did the same, taking off her bra and underwear and kicking them aside hastily before she walked back over to the stranger and pulled him to her by the back of his neck as she kissed him. There was no stopping and stopping wasn't even on her mind Evie was well beyond that point.
Kevin looked at her when he felt her eyes on him, smiling softly and leaning down to give her a kiss, pulling away after a few brief seconds. If he couldn't tell her, well then, he supposed he'd show her that he loved her. She might just think he's crazy and leave and never come back or perhaps feel special enough from the attention to want to come back again and see what he's all about. He could only hope for the latter. He watched her for a few moments, continuing to skim his fingers over her skin before lifting his hand and curling his fingers slightly, caressing her face with the back of his hand. "What are you thinking?"
Even with the beer in her Evie sensed something was off with him, this wasn't excatly 'one night stand' behavior. Not that she had any before but, it was sort of common knowledge unless this was just how Kevin acted when he was drunk. Evie closed her eyes a little as Kevin's fingers ran along her face, she liked this affection and the attention she was getting, it felt nice to have. Honestly? She asked, it probably wouldn't be something he wanted to hear with the way he was acting.
"Mmhmm," was the man's simple reply as he lowered himself down to his side, looking at her and resting his left arm over her body. His fingers continued to lazily stroke her side. He was aware that most guys wouldn't give a damn about it, but he didn't care. Caution had been thrown to the wind long ago, mostly thanks to the alcohol in his system. He was willing to risk scaring her off if she at least felt somewhat cared for. After all, if Trevor was the sort of guy to just go through the act and then want to sleep, well, she wouldn't be getting much affection, would she? He wanted her to want to come back to him at least for that and go from there since he'd already deviated off course.
Evie sort of laughed when she spoke as if she thought it was funny I'm thinking that I can't believe I just did that she said, rolling over to her side so she could look at Kevin I mean, I let a stranger do what I wont let my 'husband' She laughed a little again thanks to the alcohol. She wasn't going to deny that she didn't enjoy it, after the months without any sort of closeness it was welcomed to have it from someone even if it wasn't from Trevor. It felt weird that Evie was seemingly ok with sleeping with Kevin thou.
"Maybe he isn't who you're meant to be with," Kevin replied more boldly than he ought to have. He immediately wished he could take back the suggestion, and found the nerves boiling over. "I mean, not me, necessarily or anything like that. Just..I don't know." He sighed and shook his head as though to try to clear it. "Sorry. Back from temporary insanity." He exhaled in what sounded like a nervous laugh and brought his arm from around her to scratch the side of his neck before resting it back around her, his fingers still this time for a few well-spaced moments. He didn't know what to say that wouldn't dig him deeper.
Under a Cursed Moon (open)

“Ben,” he replied. Maybe if he closed his eyes […]

Wolf Out! Affiliation :)

Hey :) We need new affiliates since the tinypic cl[…]

Eben's Journal

(Content warning: graphic description of a burned […]

Early lunch

Eyes again. They weren’t the friendly blues of the[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising