Check here often for the latest news regarding the site! You'll find our monthly newsletter, information regarding contests, important information, and other things within. Want to see something featured on the Wireless? Send a PM to Jen.
by: Jen
Hi, everyone!

I'm going to be working to have the timeline completely up-to-date by the end of this weekend. However, we have had nearly 1000 posts between last month and this month so far, and considerably more when we end up adding in the entire past six months. This influx of activity is absolutely wonderful and I love seeing it so much. The enthusiasm is great and catching.

However, it's also meant a good sized uptick in number of threads started since threads are starting and ending like crazy. Would you all please do me a huuuuuuge favor and reply here any time you start a thread or finish a thread? Then, I can once a week go and add in the new stuff and reduce my board searching for any posts forgotten to a once monthly thing and it would make me able to keep up a bit better. I think the timeline helps keep things straight in everyone's mind, so I'd really like to keep it up. Figure this will also help me see when a playable time change is needed.

I don't need any that were started before now, but if any were started, say, yesterday onward, I'd love you guys forever if you could please let me know.

<3 Jen

Link to Timeline Here

New Thread:

Code: Select all[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Chars:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b] (short summary for set-up)

Finished Thread:

[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Chars:[/b] (If any new since thread was submitted.)
[b]Summary:[/b]

Date Change:

[b]New Date:[/b]
by: Kay
R E C E N T U P D A T E S

Good Day! It's apparently Q1 cleanup time. I caught a few threads backdated through the forums and just in case I missed them in the past updates, they are placed here. Anything older than OOC Sept 2017 or threads with no signs of intended activity will be moved to the Pensieve and locked. To regain access to finish threads, please contact Admins. Thanks!

(* can be re-opened if necessary | ** Older posts, New Additions to the timeline)

NEW THREADS
+ We Are The Dead
+ First Case **

CLOSED THREADS
+ Cracks, Shadows & Questions
+ Mission Report
+ While the Iron is Hot
+ Minister On Your Side
+ SSDD
+ Brave New World
+ First Day
+ Thicker Than Water
+ Cat And Fox*
+ No Man Can Serve Two Masters **
+ Kicking the Hornet's Nest *
+ Requiem
+ Spiritus Sancti **
+ Broken Hearts **
+ Weekly Citizen Advisor

MARKED INCOMPLETE
+ Grading Papers
+ The Drums of War (& subsequent spinoff) - Closed for now, due to inactivity.
+ Five on the Moors*
+ Putting In My Hours
+ Smoke & Mirrors
+ Abandon All Hope*
+ ASSuME*
+ Night Owl*
+ Best Thing, Next to Heaven*

MARKED OPEN
None

NEW CHARACTERS ADDED
+ Infamous : Ray Gunnerson (NPC)

TIME CHANGED
+ Right Here Waiting
+ Fallout

NEW COMMUNICATIONS & JOURNALS
None
by: Kay
Updated list, cleaned out a lot of the older threads and locked most of them as well. Please check the TIMELINE to add any missing summaries for your threads, and let me know if there's anything missing, broken or should be changed.

Thanks!
Blue Devil, Yellow Spark (Matt)

MAtt held the small mutant carefully, trying not t[…]

Matt sat up onto his knees. He took a meditative […]

We are the Dead (Everett, Matt)

Needed to go. Couldn't, shouldn't stay...Especial[…]

Mixology (Open)

Oh. Ev’s brain went blank when he kissed Alasdair[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising