The hard part's over! You've become immersed, added your character, and now want to get started and see what all the fuss is about. Feel free to ask for plots and ideas or suggest your own at any time during your stay here! I hope you'll find us a friendly bunch!
by: Orion
So we've seen the family side of Trevor, the human side of Teague, and the bureaucrat side of Del, but what about making them terrifying overlords again?

I keep having 'what ifs' of Damien getting captured and sold as a slave for his musical ability; likewise I've had ideas of how the DEs are going to react to Cora breaking her conditioning to be the Dark Lady. What if she got captured and reconditioned?
by: Kay
Interesting.

I only have 2 DE's, one actual member and a Chimaera but I'm down to make them more brutish than political dark-side. Or maybe both, I dunno. Depends on how the others would like to play it, but if Cora gets captured I vote Dru gets to do it pls and thx.

myes. ;)
I like it. I don't even know if the Dakr Lady needs to be remade in order to have the good visceral horror feels for this. Maybe Dru's best revenge is in humbling the blood traitor Cora.

And with Christophe? Well...I keep thinking that the good doctor may want a slave who can soothe the monster with music a la Frankenstein's monster....thoughts?
Dru's gonna be in some blind rage for a bit. She's currently under the impression that Jon is dead--and her family/allegiance conditioned her to thinking that is better off than pining for someone who is behind enemy lines. When she finds out he's alive but not really (depending on how far this is out and if he's still comatose?) It'll ignite the fire under her and she'll go a-hunting for sure.

Side note, I realize that these shenanigans might put Tristan in a very tricky spot...and I'm working my fricking hardest to reunite this cursed family lol. So... bugger. xD

That's a possibility. Despite his decades worth of testing and being caged, he still has some of his humanity in him. (as he is part of that cursed family mentioned previously lol) I can give it some thought. Very intriguing though I like it.
That could lead to something g interesting depending on when Damien gets taken...whoever captured him in my mind silenced him so that he couldn't Lure anyone, but...

What if he and Christophe bonded? Damien could be sympathetic to this mutant to whom he has been given as an expendable soothing tool.
How would Damien ping the radar, is what I'm wondering? I get that by blood and blood alone could turn the DE eye on anyone but how extreme would he go to do that?

Also Kara/Henri are worried this will bring a lot of hellfire on the Abbey if he's hired (in Dance) -- Kara mostly from the magical side, Henri doesn't want any muggle trouble either. >>

Bonding how? Christophe right now, though his humanity is there, it's deep down and his only purpose for the moment is to protect Teague so he won't be doing much else.
There's a former classmate of his who knows his location and status as a fugitive. She's blackmailing him financially to keep the info a secret currently, but that could go awry.

And as per bonding I was just thinking the mutual sympathy and friendship as they're both in bad positions and unable to do anything about it.
Ahh, that is no bueno. How dare that classmate. -shakes fist- lol

Depending on how it all gets put into place, working on Christophe's humanity from anyone who -isn't- a Viridian will take a very very long time just a heads up.
by: AC
Totally doable and very much in the overall plan. Teague is on the verge of a mental break so I could see him turning to voldys training. I've been wanting to let loose his darker side for a while now so game there. And with pottermort coming we should see a resurgence of the cruelty etc depending on how @Jen plays him.

My only question in regard to Damien/chris is when would they ever realistically cross paths? I assume if chris is teague bodyguard he won't be in cells or cages etc and be close by or at puxley. Teague would have no reason to even have damien blip on his radar unless there was a really good resaon for it like assassination attempt or something.

I know hes not taking coras deflection well and i highly doubt he'd let her back in once he realizes how tied she is to matt and that matt was part of MI5, Dels target etc.

Mini voldy on the otherhand might tots want her back lol.

But yes i would def like to get our DEs back to their mean roots
by: Matthew Cox
Well, Cora enslaved would be an interesting idea if Sarah was open to that.

And as far as the Damien blip, he's got the special musical skills that could elevate him above a floor polisher slave. My idea was that he gets captured and muted, he's in puxley for awhile, and then gets taken as a house slave for his musical ability.
by: Jen
Oh, Pottermort might want her back but I can guarantee slavery would be too light a punishment in his opinion. Oh no, there would definitely be hell to pay, though that is giving me ideas. XD
Yeah, giving me some stuff to think about for my DEs...

...We kinda side-plotted some DE stuff too and how it'll affect the Order and methinks this is gonna be terribly...awesome.
First case {Open}

Orion's gold eyed flicked up at the new director w[…]

Mission Report {Arlo, Kat}

His door opened up, and Callaway wasn't surprised […]

Fragments of You {Cora}

Cora's voice cut the air and he was pulled from de[…]

Eager to work. Seamus was only slightly impresse[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising