Now that you've read up on us and have asked us any questions you may have, why not meet our cast then add your own character to the mix? Do note that we will help you at any point during our application process, so please don't hold back any questions!
by: Jordan
Greetings all! While I was waiting for the go ahead for my remaining characters, I also decided to bring back my classic statistics spreadsheets just like the days of old. On these spreadsheets I list all sorts of character demographics: Blood status, genders, birthplaces, birthdays (yours is still nicer Kay), etc. Most are just fun trivia, but some of the sheets are handy (Especially the Hogwarts Yearmates sheet which shows a timeline of where all active characters fall in line with other characters' times at Hogwarts).

This handy dandy Google Spreadsheet can be viewed: HERE

I gleaned as much information as I could from character sheets, but certain things were missing. If you see a character of yours having a statistic recorded as "Unlisted" (Birthplace and Patronus were the only sheets I did this for) please feel free tell me and I will place it in the correct spot in a jiffy. Also I think I was missing the former Hogwarts House for Christophe Viridian. Otherwise everything should be in the correct place, but please correct anything I may have screwed up.

Welp, I think that's about all the explanation I need to do. If you have any suggestions on new statistics I should record let me know. Also if I posted this in the wrong place, feel free to move it to somewhere more suitable. Can't wait to get back to writing with you guys!
Sporadic Posts

Yeah. She's in good spirits but not doing well. So[…]

Test post

blah blah blah

Counter Diplomacy (Peregrine)

Perri had to smile at his compliments for her work[…]

In Good Spirits (Alasdair)

The stolen gentle affection was new and cute. He h[…]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising