The people and tourists of London, just as those around the world, love to shop and eat. Visit a store, have a quick bite with a friend, or just wander the street. Whatever your goal is today, you can get just about any of it done at some part of London.
by: Arlo Beckett
Her candid answer was not what he'd been expecting. It was, for lack of better term, refreshing, though as a father he couldn't help but feel his chest constrict slightly when Kat made it clear that she and the asset had been romantically involved. That sucked on so many levels. The admission made him want to do that dad thing and offer her a hug, tell her things would be alright and that any jerk (even a mutant) that left her was not worth her time, but he resisted.

Arlo took a sip of his drink before setting the glass down and turning so he was sitting sideways on his stool and able to lean up comfortably against the counter top.

"Matt? Saying the name will help. Hiding it is much like trying to convince yourself it didn't happen. Better to face things head on then ... well, believe it or not it helps to move on." The mutant let out a soft sigh and if one was listening well enough, the tone of his words almost hinted like he'd had to take his own advice. "It still sucks though, and I'm sorry." Arlo didn't want to dive further into that rabbit hole. If Kat wanted to keep going that would be on her.

"The uh wand was definitely a surprise and I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I didn't know the Hounds had anyone with your talents around. All the same glad you had it. The shadowstep... I didn't know I could even go that far in one go. The voice just said.. err..." Becks paused a moment not sure how to take that back or to make it sound less like he was going crazy. "Don't suppose I ever did thank you properly for having my back?"
by: Katarina Bauer
She felt his eyes turn toward him as he shifted in his stool. This was a little concerning because it made the conversation far too intimate for a first night out together, even if it was just between friends. Katarina gulped slowly and stared down into the mouth of her glass before turning her head to face him. When Arlo said the Devil's real name, she felt a prickle down the back of her neck. With her lips pressed together, she formed the 'M' but couldn't seem to get it out. What was wrong with her? She shook her head and looked away from the older man, clearly pissed off at herself even if he was giving some sound advice.

[You don't need to be thinking about that wanker...]
/Doesn't deserve your breath./
(...Arlo is right, you know...)

The voices. Manifestations of her frustration, aggravation and pain. Were they what was stopping her from saying it? Come to think of it, she hadn't been able to speak his name since May. Even in thought, he was still The Devil.

"S'alright mate. Not your problem, but mine, and I know I should move on, you got that much right. It's just..." Katarina trailed off as she considered ordering another round after throwing the last bit of hers back. "I dunno. Feels a little upper schoolish to me. Worrying about boys, getting gutted over someone I fell for way too fast, I mean I hardly knew the stupid old sod. Almost lost my job because of it--but I guess Jones had a place for me in that cold heart of hers eh?" She shook her head with a huff through her nostrils. "Instead of kicking me out on my arse, they send me back into the field with some stupid codename on Cal's special task force, and a bloody wand I dunno the first thing about." Well that wasn't all true. She knew some things about her powers now that Agent Burgess had been training her. Not enough to detain the vigilante, but enough to keep her interested in where her family was from and how she ended up the way she had.

Arlo taking the cue to segue into her abilities was aptly timed, and Katarina just laughed, but that soon trailed off as she turned to face him again and he managed to bring up his own abilities into the conversation. The shadowstep...the voice? She raised an eyebrow. There was a bit of a halt in the thought until he spoke up again and Katarina slowly nodded. "Yeah, same. Thanks."

She raised a hand to the bartender who happened to look in her direction (a bitter glare to be precise), and she pointed at her glass with a thin smile to silently, and politely ask for another. Katarina turned fully to match what Arlo had done before and faced him, her arm propped up against the bar counter as her stool swiveled. "The shadows... is that what they did to you then?" She asked, head on without any prelude or fanfare. She wanted to know a little more about the mutant she was partnered up with. Red tape would be cut right out the gate, no secrets. It had all come to light, after all.
The ebb and flow of the current conversation was as interesting as it come, almost as if the pair were taking turns in filling the other in. It wasn't surprising Kat wanted to get the spotlight off of her romantic ties with the asset. It didn't take a genius to know that broken hearts took time to heal. The shift to Jones had the older man shaking his head with a sigh. He still wasn't sure how he felt about the former Director after learning she'd been making a substantial amount of coin finding candidates for the mutant program. Surely she would have been better off doing the leg work and scouting out potentials... proper vetting would probably have done wonders to prevent their rogue mutant from going rogue.

And then Arlo found himself back in the spotlight. When Kat turned to mirror his own position he couldn't hold back a soft chuckle. She wanted to know what they'd done to him? Damn good question if he didn't say so himself considering he still didn't really understand what had happened. It was all medical jargon, procedures, a serum that had been injected with no real idea of what it was going to do the the stupid sap that had consented to the procedure.

Arlo waited for the bartender to bring Kat her refill and leave before taking a good long pull on his own glass. "The shadows among other things. As you saw first hand I have a bit of control over them and can use them to hold things, or travel through them from one place to another. I know it sounds...crazy for lack of better word, but it's like they're sentient. Aware. And I can tap into that. Light absorption is the harder part of my... change. I still need to be actively thinking about it when I'm out in the daylight hours or I'm libel to put myself into a coma. Learned that one the hard way."

The older man took another pull form his drink and absently reached up to run a hand through his hair before letting his arm fall to rest comfortably on the counter top. "Don't get me wrong, the shadows are a nice perk, same with the fixed hip, but some of the side effects are killer. Pretty sure they forgot to mention that in the recruitment brochure."
Kat nodded at the bartender who seemed open to make peace after their little beef earlier, especially when Kat slid her a couple of notes as a decent sized tip. She took a drink as she looked over at the older man once he started telling the tale she'd asked for. Arlo was open about what happened to him, and that was a bit surprising. Kat was quiet as she drank and listened, nodding in the right spots as he spilled what he could. She still wasn't sure what to think of his abilities, but if they were partners now, there would be plenty of time to see more of what he was capable of.

When he mentioned side effects, she raised a brow and then shook her head. The Devil went blind because of his treatment...so it must affect everyone differently--which was obvious, otherwise there might have been more blind vigilantes or villains running the streets.

[Greeat... we have a whole group of these jerks to deal with.]
(They're not all bad. Arlo is proof...)
/Give him time./

Kat had only been told about the other mutants because she asked. Cal broke it to her in the most concise way possible after he took over which was only a few days ago, and he didn't even truly know the whole story since he was knee deep in red tape and bullshit from his supervisors and what Jones left in her wake.

"Must say I am pretty impressed you aren't screaming and running away. I've lost a couple of real fragile pansies the last couple of months because they don't 'like the way I talk' or 'let me go, that hurts.'" Kat mocked one of the rookie agents, Brice or Bruce Rennam something or other, who couldn't handle her headlock after he bugged her to spar. His fault, he just couldn't hang.

"That shadow stuff...was intense. I imagine it takes a lot out of you?" Kat took a sip and gestured at her cheek, recalling the black substance on his face when she saw him after their mixup with the Devil.
"Screaming and running?" He looked over at Kat with a highly amused expression. Did she think he was green enough that he'd run from someone just because they happened to be a bit abrasive? If that was the case she was going to be in for one heck of a surprise. You didn't make it far in 6 if you couldn't handle a good bit of ribbing, or yelling, or a myriad of other things. "Honestly Kat, if a rookie can't handle it then it's best to just cut them loose. And quite frankly I've had run ins with superiors that would make you look like a teddy bear in comparison. No offense."

He took another pull from his glass when she focused in on his unique powers again. Honestly Becks had been hoping she'd missed that little bit, but the agent supposed between the black tar like substance seeping from his ears and nose, and being chewed out by Clark, he hadn't exactly been focused on keeping that on the down low.

"Intense is a good way to put it. Yes it's taxing, but the docs all say that as I get used to working with- using my abilities I'll be able to go longer. But yes, what you saw was what seems to happen with I push to hard or exceed my current limits. Usually it starts with headaches but as you saw it gets progressively worse if I keep it up."
It was a good thing she wasn't taking a drink right then, otherwise it might have come right back up when she snorted at his remark. You know? I like this Becks guy. She thought to herself, surprised that the voices hadn't made some snide remarks about her taking a liking to him. It was strictly professional of course, but the way things were going, she was sure they would be great acquaintances as they were colleagues and would have to work together. She'd have to commend Cal for lining up a decent partner. Finally. "None taken." She said, raising her glass slightly at his remark. Whatever he did before this needed thick skin, and the way he'd let her demeanor roll off his back and channel his own snark to match hers was impressive and intriguing all the same.

When he started to explain the effects of over-exertion, Katarina nodded, taking it in for what it was. She was a little creeped out over what happened to the mutants during their experimentation. "So what you're saying is, I should go off on you once I start seeing that...goop coming outta your ears and nose, yes?" She tried to joke, making light of a rather grim situation. "All seriousness, mate. I'd take it easy. I mean, it was our first run and all and you went all in like you had a royal flush when in reality you had a pair of deuces. I'd hate to lose you already...and so soon." Her tone was slightly teasing toward the end, though there was some genuine sentiment there.

"So, I suppose we should let Cal know things went well, for the most part, maybe rib him for not really explaining the nature of our...abilities right?" She smirked. Kat fully expected Arlo to make another go of her relationship with the Devil and maybe even about the fact that she was a witch...so she braced herself for it.
Watching her reactions to his comment was as amusing as they come. He had caught her off guard with the comment. Maybe it was dad mode kicking in, but Arlo found conversation with Kat to flow as easily as if he was talking with his own daughter. Katrina had interesting quirks, habits, a certain charm that when all pieced together, helped to paint a picture of the younger woman beside him. While she may have a rougher side with a sarcastic streak to match like most agents, Becks got the feeling that underneath all that was a person that cared deeply for those she considered friends and family.

When she raised her glass slightly, Arlo followed suit and added a grin to the mix. If you didn't have a thick skin you'd be done before you even started out in the field.

A snort of disbelief or possibly amusement broke from the older man. "A friendly reminder probably wouldn't hurt on occasion, but I've been told I can be a stubborn git sometimes so you might have to ask extra nicely." Humor laced his words though he was being truthful and it wasn't like he actively went out of his way to push past hard limits like the shadow manipulation unless the circumstances required it. "I do agree with your assessment though. I don't usually go in guns blazing unless I hold all the cards but right now its like my heads telling me one thing, my gut another, then add the shadows and the docs to the mix... it's like there are a million little voices in my head right now and I'm still trying to sort through everything. I'll work on that though since I have no intentions of going anywhere anytime soon unless it's to a full pension retirement on a beach somewhere."

He laughed at that. Retirement didn't suit him and almost everyone he was related to or friends with knew that. Heck it was why his wife had made him open and run the little antiques shop in the first place. Arlo picked up his glass to take another pull but stopped the motion to point at Kat when she brought up Callaway.

"If I know the big wigs like I used to I wouldn't be surprised if he calls us in for a meeting once he reads the reports. But yeah, would probably have been a good thing if we wold have had full disclosure about each other or at the very least a chance to sit down and and well, minimize the surprises. I mean I knew next to nothing about our asset friend there and ... how long have you had some of you're more unique abilities anyway?"

It didn't even occur to Arlo that he might be nosing into something he was supposed to have no idea about but judging from the spells he'd seen Kat throw, the mutant had to wonder if she was fairly new to magic. The last spell that had backfired and caused the soot... if reminded Arlo of when Harlow, his oldest, had started Hogwarts and learning to work with spells.
She chuckled and shook her head, "Ask nicely? Oh my dear Becks, I dunno if I'll be nice about it. I mean, maybe threatening to sic that Trish--er, Doctor Clark on your arse might nip that quickly." It was a threat that meant well. He and Clark seemed to have a tight enough bond that she wouldn't go easy on him, and that would be Kat's ultimate weapon if he got out of hand. When he started to mention voices, however, Katarina stopped. He had voices too? He'd mentioned something like that before, but she never stopped to consider that they might be in the same boat.

[Aww, someone has a new friend?]
(shut up...)

It wasn't until he'd stopped talking, muttering something about a beach or retirement or something that Kat snapped out of it, and just chuckled as if she'd heard his entire thought. "Huh. Yeah..."

As he pointed at her, she tilted her head, giving her full attention. Shit. Cal reading the reports. Even when she said it aloud just a moment ago, she didn't really piece it all together with the Devil and the debrief and...she gulped down a big portion of her drink before setting it down. He'd asked about her abilities, her magic, and as it was still fairly fresh to her, she knew this one would be a quick and simple explanation. It was inevitable, anyway. She'd prodded him about his shadow stuff, now it was his turn to ask her. "Well. Burgess tells me this is something I was born with." She shrugged, "It's in my blood, or whatever. Anyway, I had no idea until about a month ago--no...shit, that was just at the end of last month--when they're running drug tests on us and the next thing I know, they're pulling me into the room with a couple others telling me I'm a witch. Not the Double, Double, Toil and Trouble kind. A legitimate witch."

When she said witch that last time, the bartender came by with another round for both of them and set their glasses down with a heavy thud. Katarina jumped at the noise, but once she realized what had happened, she nodded at the girl to acknowledge her anticipation that she and Becks would need another round. She silenced herself to be sure she wasn't speaking too loud, and waited for the bartender to leave before picking up again. "So now I'm fucking crash coursing through this--cramming years of spells and experience into my head--like there's any room for that in there with..." She trailed off. Katarina hadn't quite confessed to the racket going on in her head, and even if Beckett would understand, she wasn't sure if she was ready for that reveal. She shook her head, and shrugged. "Anyway. The spell I threw last was a failure and a half, obviously. And I let that wanker get away." There was a harsh bitter tone to her voice, likened to a growl as she recalled that moment. If only she'd practiced it, or used something that she was more comfortable with, the Devil would be in custody. "And that was my mistake, so don't worry. I made sure to tell Bazeeri it was all on me."
"If you sic Clarky on me this early in our partnership I don't think we can be friends." Arlo did his best to keep a straight face as he delivered that proclamation, but lost the battle shortly after and broke out in soft laughter. No, he liked Kat. Her wit and sharp sense of humor was right up his alley.

Arlo listened intently as his partner went on to explain about her magical heritage. So he hadn't been far off in his guess that she was relatively new to her talents, a fact that was confirmed not a moment later at the mention of drug tests. So MI5 had developed something to detect magic in people? Holy hell... it shouldn't have been surprising considering they did have the super solider plan... still it was hard not to feel at least a bit excited at the prospect of other magical folk around. While Kat was relatively new to the whole thing maybe this Burgess or whoever was from the other side.

"With everything else," the older man finished for her. It wasn't hard to see that she was overwhelmed by it all and if she was contending with even half the stuff he was, minus the voices.... "I'm not worried. Just means we have a few things in common and one heck of a steep learning curve when it comes to our new skill. It's not like you were the only one to mess up that night either. You saw how aggressive the shadows were when I lost control, so if anything I'd say were both at fault for the escape. Pretty hard to do your job when you only know a quarter of the story right? At least you knew who the guy was."

It was a petty dig at the Director but one Arlo felt was fully justifiable. The night could have gone fairly differently if the asset had been keen on fighting as opposed to escaping. There was no doubt in the mutants mind that they'd been lucky.
Kat gave a semi-playful glare through her eyelashes as she smirked. "Fine, fine. I guess I'll save Clark as a backup plan if you choose to misbehave."

Arlo mentioned their new skills and Katarina scoffed as she shook her head. "Learning curve, sure. That's one way to put it. I mean, there isn't a beginners guide to magical powers or any of this shit, so I've been forced to take up Burgess' time for all my magical needs." It was hard not to roll her eyes at that, so she did so anyway. She didn't mind having to work under his command since he was the expert in all of this, but it was frustrating. "Having to stumble and fall on my face over so many spells that are just so damn...elementary..."

But then, Arlo did something she wasn't expecting. He took credit for the fumble, even if it was only for part of it. That was admirable, coming from someone who could have pointed fingers and blamed it all on Kat for ruining their detention of the man who was currently public enemy number one. Not to mention, he touched on the fact that they didn't have all of the information going into the mission, and she chuckled. "Yeah well. Something tells me that wasn't really a part of the op at all. You learn the way that guy functions and you'll understand real quickly that he has a knack for fucking things up. Wrong place at the right time, innit."

Katarina rolled her eyes at the thought of him. 'The guy' that Arlo was referring to, that is. "Just expect a summons from ol Cal there, and we'll tell him what he needs to know, whatever Samar wasn't able to convey in her report--even though she's pretty damn thorough in those reports of hers." Samar was one of the best analysts on the squad, and even in black and white, written in the best and clearest English possible, Katarina knew Callaway would call them in.
The desire to let Kat know he had a pile of magical books and odds and ends buried deep in his closet was hard to ignore and it didn't help that he could feel her ire at having to rely on a single source to learn. The mutant made a mental note that she'd mentions Burgess twice know and that lead the older man to believe that whoever this person was, was magical in nature. "this Burgess guy doesn't sound to bad if he's helping you out. I'm sure with practice it will become second nature, much like accuracy with your weapon."

He laughed easily at Kat's statement about wrong place wrong time and mentally logged the information that Matt had a tendency to what Arlo assumed was to show up when you didn't want him. Well at least that meant that their paths would cross again sooner rather than later. though hopefully when they next met the playing field would be a little more even.

"Well if she's as good as you say she is I bet we'll get more than a simple slap on the wrist. And it was almost certain that Callaway would want us in anyway to evaluate how we worked together... more so now that we altered the mission." The older agent took a final pull from his drink and set the empty glass down beside him. "Pretty sure that little jaunt I took, good intentions aside, cost me a visit with my kid any time soon. I'm honestly surprised they even let me out for a night without some suits tagging along."
Dammit. The man had a point. He was full of wisdom and common sense now, wasn't he?

[Awww, is the little Kit-Kat getting attached to someone she just met?]
/SHOCKING./
(Seriously, knock it off.)

The voices weren't wrong. They brought up a valid point. Everyone she got close to either went their own way, abandoned her, betrayed her or they weren't among the living anymore. The brief mistake of a fling with the Devil was prime example of that. She trusted that fucker only to have her heart cut out with his sharp-tongue and burned to ash right in front of her eyes the day he tore her soul into pieces. That gaping hole in her chest, the void that he left behind, was soon filled with a darkness where these bloody voices came from. Guess she'd have to find a better time to thank him for it.

Once they were done with their yammering, Katarina focused on her drink and took a decent sized pull, leaving a bit of the dark liquor pooling at the bottom. She nodded. "Ah, yeah yeah I guess Burgess isn't so bad. Actually--I'm not sure if you remember, because that's where I recognize you from--a few months back, we were at another bar. There was some tiff between man and wife and the wife's wild friend and her god damn bat. I think you got alcohol thrown in your face or something, yes? Well anyway, the poor old sod who was the epicenter of all that madness? That kid." Katarina huffed. It was the Devil's party and it all went awry because of Orion's shaky as hell marriage. Most of that night was a blur anyway, she didn't remember how it all turned out other than everyone made it out without pissing off the owner. The birthday detail she didn't want to mention, because she simply didn't care to go back down that line of conversation. "At any rate, he's alright. Good people, yeah yeah whatever. His virtue is patience, I'll give him that. I've set enough shit on fire due to misfires with my wand already, but he bounces right back and we press on. Just hope I can take the training wheels off soon or the whole city's gonna be on fire."

Katarina listened to his last bit and before she threw back the last of her drink, her face dropped. Noticeably, too. "They're keeping your kid from you?" She completely bypassed the detail about Clark or Callaway because she completely agreed on both fronts, and went straight for the personal detail he cared to reveal. It shouldn't have been too much of a surprise; governments did this shit all the time by keeping next of kin or any known contacts that close as leverage, the bloody wankers. She shook her head in disgust.
Arlo cocked his head to the side slightly when Kat brought a particular night of fun. the reminder of the whiskey shot shower drew out a laugh. Oh hell, that made sense. that was the night Riley had got the crew together to try and suss out what they could about MI5 and there newly hired blind analyst. Bloody hell that had been in interesting night. It had been blind guys, whom he now knew officially as the asset Matt Cox, birthday. And he clearly remembered somehow being coerced into attempting to break up a fight between the asset and one uppity young woman with a bat.

"Yeah I remember that. Waste of a perfectly good shot that was. Kind of surprised we all didn't get tossed into the tank after that crazy chick and her bat, never mind the blonde. So that guy on the receiving end was Orion huh?" Becks made a mental note to remember that and offer the kid a warm hello if they crossed paths in the near future. It seemed though, that his partner wasn't as struck on the wizard. Patience was a good thing but if that's all you had it made you as personable as a door stop. then again if the guy was just, in Kat's opinion, holding her back, that could also explain the cool vibes he was getting. Maybe they just didn't have the resources? Arlo thought back to Harl's Hogwarts books... They were buried in his closet along with some of his wife's things... maybe at some point he could find a way to pass them off to Kat without tipping her off to the fact he knew more about the magical world than they all thought.

A shrug followed her next question. Honestly he didn't know what the game plan was, but the mutant was certain they were using his kid as bait to keep him playing nice. Joys of top secret programs and all. "Yes and no?" Absently he slid his empty glass a bit on the counter top as he considered what he wanted to say on the matter. "You know the whole bit about it being for her safety as much as mine, but everyone knows it's a good carrot to help remind me to play nice. Not sure if that's standard protocol for something like I've been through but pretty sure our asset friend didn't help me or.. or my kind out any. Can be damned sure the brass won't risk another agent with talents like mine going rogue. So from what I could get out of Clarky the trust level needs to hit a certain threshold before normalish life can resume."
"Yeah, that was him." She said glumly, still mourning the loss of that perfectly good alcohol that had been thrown into his face. What a strange night that turned out to be. Of course, everyone seemed to come out on the other end of it in one piece, didn't seem like there was any lasting damage done from the girl with the bat, and at the time, she and her boyfriend were happy. Hm. Odd. It was still weird to her that she could refer to those days, refer to him as her boyfriend, recall the time they met--that first night--but she couldn't even say his bloody name. "Crazy night." She added, shrugging it off as she surrendered her empty glass to the other side of the bar counter.

Now that the drinks were out of the way and no longer a prop to distract her from her current company, Katarina crossed her leg over the other and turned in her stool. She propped her elbow on the counter and put her cheek to her hand as she studied the older man as he explained what was going on with his daughter. She hated that he was spot on with his logic...how the government often utilized loved ones as motivation or leverage. It was precisely right. She sighed and nodded, hoping that the one thing he was wrong about tonight was the fact that brass would keep his kid away because of the mishap in the alleyway. He didn't know any better and she wasn't properly armed. Damn Devil got away anyhow, so why double-jeopardize the crew? They came out without a scratch, save his goop pouring from his ears and nose, and a few bumps for her, but they didn't cause a city-wide panic. It was a slight mis-step, and leagues away from what happened to the agency just a week ago. Reprimand shouldn't be that bad, should it?

"Cal's got a good head on him, so he'll be the best bet to get you a golden ticket to see your kid. I'll see to it that you don't take a huge fall, I mean...I'm practically at the bottom of the barrel scratching my way up, so how much worse could it be for me, eh?" It was her way of expressing that she rather liked Arlo and hated to see a poor man like that so down. He deserved to see his kid. After everything he'd been through, he deserved visitation. Even if it meant more talks with Clark or an extensive debrief with Samar--then fine. Katarina was willing to stick her neck out for him, even in the preliminary stages of their budding partnership. "Hate to break it to you, Becks, but for people like us, there will be no such thing as a normalish life." Kat huffed.
[She's looking at you]
/Pity...sad/
(False...lies....hide)

Arlo shook his head to clear out the voices who always seemed to pick the worst times to get extra chatty. The mutant had been doing a decent job of keeping them at bay during most of their conversation but now that his thoughts had taken a trip down a line that was a bit darker than previous topics, the shadows decided to make themselves known. The last voice to chime in was a bit unsettling, almost as if it was telling him not to trust Kat... it wanted him to hide... but why? It made no sense. Arlo genuinely found he liked the younger woman and his gut was telling him that they would make a good team with a bit of effort.

At the sound of a squeaky bar stool turning, Arlo brought his head up and pried his eyes off his glass to look up at Kat. It was reassuring to hear from someone else that Callaway was playing on their side. the mutant had only met the man once and for a brief period at that, so it wasn't enough time time form a solid opinion of the man. It was also sweet how Kat seemed concerned for his well being. He hadn't meant to turn into a downer or steer the conversation in that direction.

"Look kid, I appreciate it, I really do and Callaway seems like he's got a good head on him. But I'm not about to let you take the fall for a decision I made. I know what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel and I would be a terrible partner if I let you sink your career before it even got started. This will work itself out eventually."

A hearty laugh followed Kat's next bit. She was right. Nothing was going to be normal anymore. Not for him anyway and indirectly not for Kat either what with being saddled with a mutant for a partner. Never mind the whole working for a paranormal investigative unit. "I guess normal is out isn't it? Ah well, at least we can't say life is boring."
Affiliation

Site Link: http://pwrestoredhprp.proboards.com […]

Misery Loves Company {Julian}

"Actually it's probably the most anyone has […]

AFFILIATES:

Use PHP in HTML files
RPG-D Relashio! Black Sun Rising